× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #240930 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
If during the 'explanation' phone call , the DM/CW or whoever, was to say they could see that significant evidence(my consultant's second letter) was missed, and that they could rectify it and up my points if I agreed there and then to an MR, should I trust that? This probably would not happen but if the person was to confirm the points to be amended on condition I agreed an MR - what should I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240945 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

They aren't going to do this. Either they will say that there has been a mistake and they are going to revise the Decision or they will say that they see nothing wrong with the Decision and it will be up to you to then request an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240957 by Perdita
Thank you, I have a feeling the call back won't come, and I'll be forced to do MR because of the time frame, but getting really ill with all this, mentally and physically, so tempted to drop it, I know I cannot cope with an Appeal. but financially I will struggle next year because my circumstances will change and I know I will lose the SDP next year so there be super stress then anyway. So really I should fight now.
But thank you, this site has helped me so much.

More
4 years 5 months ago #241006 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella, don't forget you can do the appeal to tribunal 'on paper'. You don't have to go in person. I think you can also do it over the phone. I did mine on paper. Actually CAB compiled it for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

More
4 years 5 months ago #241051 by Perdita
I have been waiting a week for the 'explanation' call back, the task is showing as to be done by today. Does that mean I should get the phone call today? Are they normally reliable with the task completion dates? Plus a call centre person said the call backs can come up to 7.30 in the evening, is that correct do you know?
(I am really poorly and just want to sleep but waiting for this call back).

More
4 years 5 months ago #241056 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

I wish I could give you a definitive answer but I can't, I have never had a problem with a callback but members have reported that they have. I think that 7.30pm is unlikely but 6.00pm is a possibility.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.